As said before IELTS is divided into four modules, in which reading is the one module which has different questions and sections. It consists of 40 questions and three different sections, where each section has 13/14 questions. The level of difficulty increase from section to section. The time duration is 60mins and e
Types of section:
One should complete this section within 17mins. This section is easy when compared with the
This section should be completed within 20mins. The level of difficulty in this section is medium.
This section is the hardest section among all the sections. So the time allotted for this section is 23mis.
Different types of questions:
- Lists of heading.
- Match the following.
- Complete the sentences.
- illup the summary (no word bank).
- Complete the summary (with word bank).
- Complete the diagram/flowchart/table.
- Match the lists/phases.
- Match writer’s views/claims.
- Statement is true/false/not given.
- The Statement is yes/no/not given (as per condition).
- Classification of the question.
- Multiple choices questions.
The score is calculated as per the number of correct answers given by you. They are no negative marking for a wrong answer.
Example for which the band is given for the
| 1 |
- Time management is very important in this module.
- Practices as many test papers as you can, so that you can get a grip on the subject.
- For IELTS coaching click here.
All the best for your higher education, hope this article helped you to pursue your dream.
If you have any doubts regarding aboard education feel free to comment your doubts and opinion.