THINGS TO DO BERFORE, APPLIYING FOR USA VISA INTERVIEW
This is the final stage for getting into the
Firstly, USA visa is a time taking process which must be done one month
The visa fee which is called as Nonimmigrant visa application (NIV) which can be paid by two steps:
- Through your debit/credit card.
- Pay in bank via cash.
** Only Citibank and Axis bank will accept the nonimmigrant visa application fee (in India).
If you are paying the fee via bank then please carry your CGI form.
CGI form is a reference number which is identified as an acknowledgment when you register with the official website of USA embassy for your visa purposes.
After paying the visa fee it will take max 24 hrs to activate your account so that you can book your slot for the visa interview.
The documents which has to been taken during your visa interview:
- Confirmation letter of the visa slot.
- DS-160 form.
- SIVES fee acknowledgment.
- Pervious memos (10th class/intermediate/graduation/post-graduation).
- Financial documents which must have CA attachment.
- Bank closing balance certificate.
- Loan approval letter as per requirement.
- Pervious work experience as per requirement.
Basically, the interview process is divided into two stages:
Here you have to submit your biometric for your all 10 fingers. This will be held one or two days before/ on the same day of the interview, Carry only 1-3 documents(which are mentioned above) on a biometric day.
This is the main stage called the visa interview. Here, on this day the US consulate will take an interview regarding your purpose for traveling to USA, checks all your documents if necessary. Carry all the documents on the interview day.
Finally, if he/she thinks that you are genuine and good then he/she will grant you the
- Attend the interview in the formal dress which you are comfortable.
- Please be confident during the interview.
- Steps for USA visa process click here.